Agilent E5071B ENA RF Network Analyzer, 300 kHz to 8.5 GHz
E5070B 300 kHz to 3 GHz
E5071B 300 kHz to 8.5 GHz
- 125 dB dynamic range at test port (typical)
- 9.6 us/point sweep speed
- 0.001 dB rms trace noise
- Integrated 2-, 3- and 4-ports with balanced measurements
- Fixture embedding/de-embedding and port characteristic impedance conversion
- Frequency-offset mode for frequency translated devices.
- Built-in Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Measurement Wizard Assistant (MWA) software
The Agilent E5071B, 300 kHz to 8.5 GHz, ENA RF Network Analyzer offers fast and accurate measurements for RF components. The advanced architecture minimizes the number of sweeps to complete a multiport measurement and further improves test throughput.
The E5070B's wide dynamic range of up to 125dB allows high rejection filters to be easily measured and the low trace noise 0.001dBrms at 3 kHz makes it easy to evaluate a filters passband ripple accurately.